IMPORTANT: You MUST read and follow all of the instructions below to enter this meet. Not doing so will cause the coach’s head to explode!
STEP 1 (Everyone)
(Deadline April 13, 2017)
The YMCA has an online entry process for this event.
- When you get to the online form, start typing “Sarasota” into the search field under Club/Team. When the list populates, choose “Sarasota YMCA (1336) Sarasota FL.”
- Regardless of your membership status, click “I am a member of the YMCA.”
- If you are a local member of the Sarasota Y Sharks Masters program or a full-privilege Sarasota Y member, enter “C” for your type of Y membership.
- If you are NOT a full-privilege member of the Sarasota Y or NOT a local SYSM program member, enter “May 7, 2017” as the expiration date of your membership.
- Indicate that you are part of a team (selection 2).
- Insert Coach David’s name where it asks for your coach: David Miner
- When entering your events, DO NOT check relay availability boxes; we will handle that separately.
- Enter the social! It will be held near the newly renovated pavilion at Siesta Key Beach and we’d like to have a larger representation from the Sharks to welcome our visiting teams.
YMCA MASTERS NATIONALS ENTRY LINK:
STEP 2 (MUST READ!)
Sarasota Y Member Application (Due Apr. 7)
If you are already a full-privilege Sarasota Y member OR a local SYSM program member, you DO NOT need this form; SKIP TO STEP 3.
If you are NOT a full-privilege Sarasota Y member OR a local SYSM program member, you need to become a program member and pay a fee:
- Lakewood Ranch YMCA members: $6
- Venice YMCA members: $7
- All others: $67
Mail form, with check made out to Sarasota Y:
David Miner, 2539 Bispham Road, Sarasota, FL 34231
Scan and email form, with credit card information added to the top of the form: firstname.lastname@example.org
SARASOTA Y MEMBER APPLICATION:
STEP 3 (EVERYONE!)
Relay and T-Shirt Info (For EVERYONE, Due Apr 13)
We will need your times for all four strokes in the 50 and your 100 free time. Please submit flat start times, NOT relay splits. If you don’t have current times, do not guess—have your coach do a time trial in practice. Relays are the MOST FUN part of this meet and are worth DOUBLE points. Please consider making yourself available for ALL relays. FTT!
SYSM RELAY and T-SHIRT INFO
So that does it for now! We’ll release a separate page on this site with more information on psych sheets, relays, social events, and volunteering at the meet when that info is available.
If you’re not planning on swimming, please consider volunteering a shift or two. You’ll be supporting our host event and you’ll have a great time, too!